Sr. System Engineer
This is a Sr. DevOps Engineer position that requires the following qualifications:
- Deep understanding of Linux systems and strong core Unix skills are required.
- Should have experience with Unix shell scripting. Good working knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy, Kotlin, Gerrit, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Python.
- Test driven mindset with experience in automation with development tools Comfortable with facilitating training on enterprise tools and best practices Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to articulate concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Extensive knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, Tekton, CircleCI, GitlabCI, AWS CodePipeline etc. Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes Experience in working with 12-factor methodology and understanding its benefits, and able to demonstrate appropriate patterns to other team members Experienced with Cloud Native and Hybrid architectures.
The Systems Engineer is focused on the design, construction, testing, implementation and optimization of infrastructure systems.
Minimum Job Responsibilities:
- Investigates and resolves level 1 problem on network infrastructure hardware.
- Utilizes standard tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Serves as an escalation point for level 1 problem or incident management.
- Analyzes performance problems and recommends solutions to enhance functionality, reliability, and/or usability.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer, suppliers, and other technical groups to resolve problems.
- Performs high level analysis of complex network system integrations.
- Applies specialized knowledge in network infrastructure to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement, and optimize network infrastructure.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.