Sr. Java Developer
10+ years of experience with leading and mentoring teams of developers
- The Developer position requires a BS/MS degree, preferably in a technical or scientific field.
- 5+ years of software and development experience with a minimum and 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Services and Integration Technologies supporting payments platforms.
- Hands on experience in Java development in a high volume transactional environment.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, TDD. AWS cloud experience
- Knowledgeable in Java internals, JVM tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience working on Spring Boot Framework, Microservices, RESTful APIs, Apigee, JBOSS or other containers, Oracle/SQL.
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience with large scale load balanced physical architectures to support consumer facing websites.
- Knowledge of secure coding and PCI standards.
- Experience with source control, build tools.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT(github, Bitbucket or other.),
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Candidate must be solutions oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Additionally, candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- Finally Candidate has to be Reliable, produce quality work, take pride and ownership in their work with high level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to make things happen
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”