Purpose of Role:
The primary purpose of this role is to locate, identify, rank, evaluate and screen technology talent for presentation and recommendation to Hiring Managers. This role also performs full lifecycle recruiting for non-exempt level candidates.
- Develops technology recruiting strategy based on data and input from hiring manager.
- Conducts search to identify best technology candidates for roles; screens candidates and differentiates talent, presenting the top candidates to move forward in the hiring process.
- Coordinates high- volume hiring process logistics including, but not limited to: scheduling interviews, developing and delivering offers, creating offer letters, managing onboarding process.
- Develops strategy to build pipelines of technology candidates through proactive sourcing, attending career events, representing the company in the community as employer of choice.
- Produces data that is delivered to business leaders.
- 3+ years of corporate/agency technology recruiting experience for software engineering/infrastructure lines of business
- 2 years of experience in project coordination or proven ability to effectively manage multiple competing tasks
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”