Long Term Contract
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems. Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in Delta terminology refers to Mobility and TPF.
(Manager is open to ATL or MSP location)
- Minimum 10 years of Software Development experience in Java
- Implemented Kafka, Kafka Streams and deployed to production
- Expert in Functional Programming approaches, preferably in Java
- Experience working with containers, and managed container orchestrators (Kubernetes/OpenShift) in the cloud (For example AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service, Azure Kubernetes Service, Red Hat OpenShift)
- Cloud-native development and strong working knowledge of developing and deploying applications in major cloud providers (AWS or Azure) and managed services (RDS, DynamoDB, serverless, etc.)
- CI/CD using Tekton (preferred) or Jenkins
- DevSecOps using tools like SonarQube
- Have implemented code coverage, code complexity, code quality
- Considering Observability, Monitoring, Logging, and Tracing as part of development
- Experience with Test Driven Development, exposure to Behavior Driven Development
- Worked in event driven architecture and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques.
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”