Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN
Our IT department seeks a Senior API Product Owner who continually looks to new technologies to advance its customer experiences, and this role offers an excellent chance to join an IT team that has embraced; and is leading the way, in a new digital and API platform for their online systems.
This role will work on a team that develops, delivers and supports customer facing applications that have a direct impact on revenue streams.
The ideal Agile Business Analyst, will have worked in an Agile / Scrum / Kanban environment, partnered with business stakeholders (Product Owners, Product Managers) in defining agile requirements (Epics/Stories) and enabling agile teams to deliver
- Experience in API practice/program at a large organization
- Strong experience in discovery, identification, and documentation of APIs
- Experience developing requirements and test scenarios for automated test suites for APIs
- Demonstrated experience with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- 3 - 5 years of project coordination and previous airline business experience is preferred
- Must possess the technical expertise to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs •
- Candidate must have the ability to deliver quality work on time and translate planning into action by following applicable established procedures or methodologies
- Must also have the ability to proactively monitor and control task status by collecting and analyzing task data to anticipate and address barriers
- Collaborating with product, project and development stakeholders and teams, gathering requirements, coordinating dependencies and identifying risks and opportunities
- Conducts research, performs studies to obtain data; and analyzes problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of NDC specialization.
- Working closely with the Product Owner on one or more Agile development teams by translating product inputs into well-defined functional requirements and user stories.
- Lead story grooming sessions or requirements clarifications sessions.
- Works with application support and development team to fix software bugs and escalated issues
- Ability to write necessary stories to deliver functionality, such as user interaction stories, or system integration stories or API level stories
- Documents, analyzes and proposes process changes or re-engineering approaches based on an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to current and future state business and technical environments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.