Sr. Systems Engineer
Long Term Contract
6 + years of experience required
- The Platform SRE works to improve the Reliability and Resiliency of Delta Software Solutions to meet the business requirements by implementing SRE tools, processes, and best practices.
- The Platform SRE designs, develops, tests, debugs, and automates tasks for the platform. They troubleshoot incidents to address failure patterns and incidents, automate remediation through runbooks, and document infrastructure optimization.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Building and supporting a reliable application suite for the environment in order to meet the development and maintenance requirements of systems/platforms.
- Partnering with the development team to evaluate the health, stability and reliability of systems/platforms.
- Utilizing monitoring, alerting, dashboards and management tools to ensure the availability, reliability and performance of platforms.
- Providing technical support for platforms according to application SLA's.
- Constantly working to improve and implement automation of platform tasks.
- Responsible for designing and developing platform settings for deployments, troubleshooting incidents, engaging with squads to address failure patterns, and participating in incident management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.