Long Term Contract
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or related field is preferred.
- Experience in application migration to a cloud platform.
- AWS Certifications.
- Hands on Development and Exposure to AWS Cloud Technologies is a definite plus.
- Design thinking, Focus on Test Driven Development, Embedded Security?
- Experience with Containers, Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, Devops, Jenkins, Nexus, Github or related technologies
- Quality forward development practices, with automation at the forefront for continuous quality?
- Implementations using best practices for information security?
- Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles
- Create, maintain, and provide production support for critical enterprise applications used 24/7 by the Aviation Maintenance Technicians.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain technical documentation like ops guides and architectures as applications are migrated to cloud platforms.
- Maintain secure code by proactively identifying and fixing vulnerabilities through scans.
- Knowledge of Authentication and Authorization protocols like oAuth2.0 and openID Connect etc.
- Experience in cloud managed services and DB (RDS, NoSQL/DynamoDB, serverless, etc.)
- DevSecOps and/or automation experience with deployment using tools like VeraCode, SonarQube, Tekton (preferred) or Jenkins, GitHub and/or GitLab.
- Experience with system integrations, optimizing performance and data integrity.
- Strong technical and non-technical written and oral communication skills. Assures smooth flowing, timely transmission of critical information.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; individual should be able to resolve problems in a calm and quick manner and display a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Work closely with technical teams to create and maintain cloud migration road map and manage to meet delivery timelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.