Long Term Contract
Atlanta or Eagan
6 + years of experience required
• Works independently
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to influence without direct oversight
• Detail oriented
• Able to handle multiple priorities
• Agile experience is a plus, (VersionOne is agile planning tool)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• API experience a plus
- The Project Manager defines job requirements for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and implementing project and/or interrelated programs activities.
- The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from providing support for medium to large projects to development of strategic or tactical operational plans.
- The projects in scope for the Alliances role will include large, cross divisional initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- The Sr. PM will influence other teams as needed to move Alliance’s objectives forward, act as a seeker and integrator of knowledge/information across domains, and report to leadership on high visibility initiatives related to international travel with partner airlines.
- Will participate in cross divisional meetings as needed to collate information and create focus items & objectives to meet project deadlines.
- Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various PM tools.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Manages changes in operational plan.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Determines client requirements and translates requirements into operational plans.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements; manages sub-contractors.
- Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged with key stakeholders.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates cross-functional team activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Identifies and recommends contingency measures.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”