Senior Software Engineer IT workers are thinkers, doers, innovators.
We are proactive. We are collaborative. We strive to deliver the best customer experiences.
The Software Engineering team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to provide technical expertise in engineering software solutions to support critical business needs.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a passion for technology and a desire to create exceptional customer (internal as well as external) experiences. If you want to work in a fun and collaborative environment with one of the best brands in the world, join our team today!
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Develop scalable application infrastructure
• Build out robust API's and integrate with third-party applications
• Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, RESTFul APIs, Apigee, JBOSS, Cloud/OpenShift platform
• Lead technical team and provide guidance and deliver product
• High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
• Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
• Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority. • 5+ years of software development experience is required.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java or other object-oriented, coding language and open to work on full stack
• Experience working on Spring Boot Framework, Microservices, RESTful APIs, Apigee, JBOSS or other containers
• Knowledge & experience with DB2
• Experience in Agile methodologies, and DevOps tools (GIT, Jenkins)
• Very strong testing (unit, integration, and UI), configuration and deployment skills.
• Maintain, update and support existing software features and solutions. • Write and maintain technical documentation.
• Experience with high volume, transactional processing and delivering large-scale digital experiences.
• Effectively contributes to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team.
• Strong communication skills with no hesitation to share your ideas
• Reliable, produce quality work, take pride and ownership in your work • Can work both independently and love to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment
• High level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to “make things happen”.
• Proven track record of building application from group-up
• Must be an effective and efficient problem solver.
• Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS is Ideal) and application migration to cloud is highly preferred.
• Bachelors Degree is Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is preferred.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”