HR Technology Project Manager
• Delivers multiple enhancements or projects that are small to medium complexity.
• Develops, analyzes, and manages all touch points of the project plan.
• Monitors the overall project performance (timeline and resource utilization) against plan and makes adjustments as needed when issues are identified and require resolution.
• Drives the work of assigned project team
• Coordinates team activities to ensure project milestones are achieved, providing performance feedback to team members' supervisors as appropriate
• Manages, controls, and mitigates project risks by identifying and analyzing trigger events, establishing contingency plans; anticipating dependencies affected by ongoing project changes, and recommending ways to mitigate future risks to management.
• Participates in formal and informal training to continuously develop a cross-functional and/or subject matter expert skillset, enabling progression and movement through the TA program.
• Reviews and/or prepares notes and status reports on key project performance metrics (i.e. deliverables, action items, duration, benefits) and/or provides data input for report preparation to Project Team.
• Ensures the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse project stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships with internal customers, third party vendors, and senior management.
• Experience with HRIS/Technology/Talent Acquisition is a plus
• 3 years of experience of Project Management experience
• 3 years of experience managing specific projects/programs involving the implementation of SDLC project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
• 1 year of experience managing projects in the Talent Acquisition space
• Experience leading technology project teams with or without direct report responsibility
• Background in business analysis, software design, software development, data architecture, operating systems, software testing or related technical area
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”