Sr. Business Analyst
What you need to succeed- Minimum Qualifications:
• Minimum 8 years of business and technology analysis experience
• Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
• Product or project development experience, or 3 years of project development experience on an Agile Team or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Solid organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
• Proficient in MS Office
• Familiar with Agile concepts, methods (e.g. Scrum or Kanban), and supporting tools (e.g. Jira, Agility/Version One, Rally)
• Knowledge in process analysis and business and technical principles
• Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
• Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority. • Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job.
What will give you a competitive edge- Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Technology, or related field
Our IT department is looking for a leader to contribute to and help drive the strategy of an IT team as we migrate from legacy stems to modern technology platforms and AWS cloud.
The Business Analyst job family defines skills for formulating and defining system scope using information technology and industry knowledge/requirements, based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from assisting, formulating, and defining systems scope and objectives to self-directed activities that result in client’s long-term improvements in business processes.
In the IT business analyst role, you will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of the company’s IT systems with its business needs. You will work with business partners, developers, and other analysts toward successful project completion.
Success in this role will be demonstrated by developing and implementing process improvements that lead to achieving IT project milestones and business objectives. Join us on our transformation journey in becoming a world-class IT organization at the world's best airline!
• This role is located in Atlanta, GA
• Leads business process analysis
• Identify and prioritize technical and functional requirements
• Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
• Facilitates process improvement sessions
• Documents and improves existing process and information systems
• Designs and executes new technology solutions
• Fosters long-term relationships with business partners
• Determines opportunities for machine learning and automation
• Supports business users during UAT
• Manages project tasks and schedules