2-6 yrs experience
Responsible for the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, support, management, and deployment of security systems/devices used to safeguard the organization’s information assets. Also responsible for analyzing the information security environment and assisting with the development of security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Works with the technical team to recover data after a security breach.
- Configures and installs firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Develops automation scripts to handle and track incidents.
- Investigates intrusion incidents, conducts forensic investigations and mounts incident responses.
- Delivers technical reports and formal papers on test findings.
- Installs firewalls, data encryption, and other security measures.
- Maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support.
- Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Builds, deploys, and tracks security measurements for computer systems and networks.
- Mitigates security vulnerabilities by implementing applicable solutions and tools.
- Performs vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments.
- Collaborates with colleagues on authentication, authorization, and encryption solutions.
- Tests security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria.
- Responds to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle.
- Performs risk assessments and testing of data processing systems.
- Establishes system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements
- Establishes computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinates with facilities security; recommends improvements.
- Safeguards computer files by performing regular backups; developing procedures for source code management and disaster preparedness; recommends improvements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran