Profile: Deliver process improvement solutions as a part of the Online Merchandising PMO Function. Leverage appropriate tools to develop sustained improvements that help the business meet goals and yield increased financial/operational returns. The role focuses on helping to deliver against strategic initiatives driving productivity efforts into the organization…etc.
• Delivers multiple small to medium process improvement projects/workstreams of moderate complexity. Collaborates in complex projects under the leadership of a Business Process Architect
• Analyzes & develops solutions that facilitate continuous productivity & quality improvement. Responsible for identifying problem statements, customer expectations, executing projects to remove waste/defects, and building performance indicators to measure improvement.
• Conducts proactive and consistent research to identify process improvement opportunities including areas of focus, scoping, prioritization, deliverables, & successful outcomes.
• Owns facilitation and creation of deliverables such as Process Diagrams, Workflows, SOPs, Design Session (As Is | To Be), Status…etc.
• Assess and decides which methodology to apply and the tools | techniques to utilize to effectively lead each process improvement project.
• As necessary, leads charter development, stakeholder analysis, process design, improvement solutions, testing, and implementation plans through successful application of methodologies for each project.
• Partners with greater OPMO team members to deliver – Project / Change Management
• Develops and coaches small internal project teams to understand methodologies, project requirements, timeline, etc. through clear & consistent communication.
• Manages relationships with mid-level business partners and stakeholders to drive improvement across the enterprise. Stakeholders include both Business and Technical resources.
Support strategic Omni Selling initiative through development of future state QR code process, inclusive of creation, maintenance and governance processes.
Will require ability to work across multiple cross functional groups, including Marketing, Merchandising, Online, Store OPs, Technology, etc. to define process, roles and responsibilities, resources and ownership.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”