- Skills we are most interested in are strong AWS experience, JAVA and Nodejs.
- 5 or more years of Java/J2EE development, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment experience.
- Knowledge of full stack Cloud-native development, RESTful APIs and serverless microservices with Springboot
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps: Git, Jenkins and/or Ansible
- Knowledge and experience with JBOSS and Websphere
- Experience developing and deploying applications in AWS and OpenShift (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge and Experience of Caching Frameworks (IBM ExtremeScale, JBoss Datagrid) is a plus.
- Knowledge and Experience with Angular (UI Framework) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microservices.
- Solid data modeling skills both for SQL (Oracle) and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Knowledge and/or experience with messaging solutions such as ActiveMQ or Kafka.
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Knowledge and experience with the Travel Industry a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development with a testing framework.
- Knowledge of Cucumber is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with FICO is a plus
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.