SECURITY MANAGER/ISSO-INFORMATION ASSURANCE
Datum Software, Inc. Government Solutions (GS) is seeking a qualified Security Manager/ISSO-Information Assurance candidate to support the U.S. Air Force (USAF) at Maxwell-Gunter AFB in Montgomery, AL.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems.
- Designs, develops and implements security requirements within an organization’s business processes.
- Prepares documentation from information obtained from customer using accepted guidelines and maintaining system information in Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Prepares Security Test and Evaluation plans.
- Provides certification and accreditation support in the development of security and contingency plans and conducts complex risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps.
- Develops and completes system security plans and contingency plans.
- Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies.
- Develops, tests and integrates computer and network security tools. Secures system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems in order to determine compliancy and report results and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration.
- Conducts security program audits and develops solutions to lessen identified risks.
- Develops strategies to comply with privacy, risk management, and e-authentication requirements.
- Provides information assurance support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements.
- Evaluates, develops and enhances security requirements, policy and tools. Provides assistance in computer incident investigations. Performs vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
- DoD 8570 IAT III certification required (CISSP preferred)
- Experience with RMF (eMASS)
- Working knowledge with DoD Information Assurance procedures
HIGHLY PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s w/min 5 yrs of experience or 7 yrs without bachelor’s degree in a USAF , or joint partner equivalent
- Working Knowledge of NIACAP, NIST SP 800-37, and/or DCID 6/3 frameworks.
- 2+ years working with IA scanning tools (Nessus/ACAS preferred)
- 1 year experience interfacing with Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO)
CLEARANCE LEVEL: Active U.S. Secret Security Clearance prior to beginning work, and able to obtain U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance (plus if candidate already possesses TS). We are able to work with candidates who do not have a Secret clearance but have held a Federal clearance in the past as well.
- Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base (MGAFB) – Montgomery, AL. Current work is performed on-site
Datum Software Inc. (GS) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Datum Software, Inc (GS) makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time of posting.