- Demonstrated Technical Leadership driving change and instilling new ways of working for the teams
- 8 or more years of experience a Lead application architect
- Experience working with AWS cloud services and Legacy on prem setup for WAS, JBOSS etc.
- Strong written and verbal skills for communicating technical information to a technical and non-technical community
- Demonstrable development experience with highly available event driven application in a high-volume environment.
- Candidate must be solutions oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Extensive knowledge of Java internals, JVM tuning and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of various J2EE and servlet containers.
- Proficient in JSON, Struts, Spring, XML, web services (SOAP, REST).
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Knowledge of secure coding and PCI standards.
- Expertise in CI servers and Continuous Integration and
- Delivery tools/setup with built in test automation.
- Experience with source control, build tools, workflow management and collaboration tools.
- Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Additionally, candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- Provide leadership, coiaching, direction, and own the technology stack roadmap for the application portfolio. Bring new technology thinking and lead developers to embrace new tools and innovative solutions to solve business needs.
- Lead cross-functional technical solutioning sessions across various IT teams and external vendors necessary to facilitate software implementations.
- Guide developers to design, develop, and test for reliability, and to automate tasks for applications.
- Help troubleshoot incidents to address failure patterns, automate remediation through runbooks, and document application optimization.
- Enable the Cloud, DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Test automation & Monitoring strategies.
- Ensure that the Delta security and methodology standards and procedures are adopted and implemented.
- Mentor Senior Developers on the team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.