SAP Technical Consultant
5-15% domestic and international travel is required
- 5 years global supply chain/distribution experience
- Minimum 2 Years SAP Experience including Implementation / Integration
- 5 Years Formal Project Management Experience
- 5 years logistics & 3PL logistics
- Advanced degree or certification in supply chain, IT, business management, engineering or related field.
- Excellent data analytical skills—able to pull together and combine data from disparate sources to analyze and summarize into recommendations and actions
- Experience in leading process improvement initiatives
- Experience in leading cross-organization launch planning and execution or organizational improvement project.
- Formal project management in other domains also applies
- Excellent cross-organization problem resolution and communication skills
- Knowledge and use of SAP materials management is a plus
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The OBS Material Logistics SAP Support Analyst will be responsible for assisting issues or enhancements associated with SAP and our Brand Ready Catering portal. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Working closely across organizational boundaries with the system stakeholders of the OBS planning, service delivery, warehousing and inventory reconciliation, as well as outside OBS with Cargo-DLCC, supply chain management, finance, and tax teams to support any questions, issues or enhancements needed to improve the productivity in the day to day activities.
- Working closely with the functional architects and developers in Delta’s SAP COE to prioritize and manage their day to day activities that will allow the achievement of stakeholder enhancements and fixes in SAP and IBP
- Streamlining existing work processes through process mapping and redesign o Processes can include purchasing, forecasting, inventory allocation and management, kitchen inventory management relating to food, assets, alcohol and carts.
- Help define processes and controls for item set up and item master controls to make sure inventory and purchasing processes work accurately and within applicable legal standards.
- Develop project plans and lead project management of improvement projects
- Lead the training team for Delta employees, catering employees and potentially supplier employees on new processes being implemented in SAP or the Brand Ready Catering (BRC) portal.
- Be well versed in all OBS processes to help brainstorm process improvement opportunities
- Lead development of metrics to support process monitoring to achieve applicable goals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.