- Develop and maintain mobile applications using iOS and Android platform.
- Review specifications and provide time estimates on the development of projects and features.
- Support department standards for architecture design and programming.
- Apply experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Respond and resolve features and bugs in mobile applications.
- Escalate issues or requests when appropriate. May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language(Swift, Objective-C, Java, etc.); experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Experience with React Native, Flutter is preferred.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
- “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”