Responsible to support delivery operations including inbound calls from internal and external customers, issue identification and resolutions.
• Communication with customers to obtain feedback for improving customer in home delivery experiences, assist in problem solving in creating brand loyalty and lasting customer relationships.
• Ability to deliver business results and handle multiple tasks in a past paced environment.
Administrative Service Associates (ASA) are responsible for answering inbound internal and external calls, utilizing our Home Delivery processes to solve inquiries/issues and maintain customer satisfaction. ASA’s also process orders and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Additional job responsibilities include the following activities:
· Customer Service
· Home Delivery Process knowledge
· Phone Skills
· Problem Solving
· Documentation Skills
· Resolving conflict
Processing Customer Adjustments/Orders
• Knowledge of Home Delivery Operations and Call Center processes.
• Interactions with 3PL service providers, functional teams, distribution centers and store operations.
• Effective problem solving, change leadership, team orientation and empowerment skills.
• Builds and maintains Business relationships with business partners.
• Possess good oral and written skills in communication.
• Maintains continuous dialogue with 3PL vendor partner(s) to address and resolve claims and complaints received involving In Home Customer Delivery experience along with performing inventory reconciliation and identifying related inventory discrepancies between the company and the 3PL.
• Processes vendor credit for items returned by customers as damaged or defective, to include requesting vendor return authorization and processing product for vendor pickup.
Required/Preferred Education Level Description
Required High School or GED
Preferred Associate Degree Operations, Supply Chain, or Related Field
Required/Preferred Years of Experience Description
Required 1 Year Customer Service Call Center Experience
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”