ServiceNow HR Analyst
• Acts as a HR Service Delivery ServiceNow analyst responsible for aiding in enhancements for implementation across the ServiceNow HR suite, as well as ensuring ongoing functionality.
• Aids work stream in driving towards enhanced experience and functionality including, but not limited to: daily administration of requests for case management, portal virtual agent, knowledgebase, and user access.
• Manage and maintain configuration of ServiceNow processes within the HR portal as it relates to workflows, case management, knowledge base and documentation
• Provides input in the configuration or modification of currently established processes and procedures to drive efficiency.
• Experience with the ServiceNow HR System Architecture - Plugins, HR Table Structure, Application Scoping
• Translate requirements and system needs into effective customer experiences, collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, system users, and stakeholders to understand and document existing and proposed business processes, requirements, and system needs.
• Effectively lead and facilitate requirements gathering sessions
• Produce effective documentation to capture and communicate business process and requirements in the format of business process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, data definition documents, decision trees, logic diagrams, requirements documents, and user experience flows
• Configure and Implement ServiceNow Core HR Applications and Employee Service Center - Users, Groups, Skills, and Roles, Assignment Rules, HR Services, HR Catalog Items, and Record Producers, HR Service Portal Branding
• Provide assistance with creating Reporting and Dashboards
• Investigate and troubleshoot system issues, identify root causes, and determine and document solutions
• 2+ years of ServiceNow HR Service Delivery application experience
• Ability to drive the requirements process with both technical and business partners
• Agile experience
• Ability to manage complex technology projects
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”