Cloud developer (Contract to Hire):
Senior Software Engineer to join the team developing a global product for enterprise wide integration. You will be responsible for complex research, design, and software development assignments and will provide direct input to project plans and scheduling for software development.
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Expertise in Java including Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud Data Flow development.
- Strong knowledge of Java architectural principles and best practices. The ability to design and code APIs and Microservices effectively.
- Cloud Native application development experience preferably AZURE or AWS.
- Building CI/CD pipelines.
- Expertise in agile/scrum and test-driven development and maintenance.
- Advanced problem-solving experience involving identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot complex project issues and find effective, strategic solutions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, manage time, and cope with change.
- Strong research skills. Good oral and written communications skills.
Candidate with the experience in below skills are preferred:
- Infrastructure as Code automation: Terraform
- Continuous Integration/Delivery Tools: GITLab, GitHub, Jfrog, Maven
- Orchestration frameworks : K8s, AKS, EKS
- App containerization and packaging: Docker, HELM.
- Observability tools: ELK, Open-Telemetry, AWS Cloud Watch, Azure Monitor.
- Cloud Databases : PostgreSQL, Elastic Search
- Security tools: Checkmark, Ready API
- Work effectively with team members and Product owners to create or understand requirements, troubleshoot issues, and deliver solutions.
- Development of Java micro-services.
- Enhance our infrastructure coordinating with other teams.
- Build and Automate CI/CD pipelines.
- Coordinate releases by performing pre-release checks, scheduling, post-release validation.
- Work with InfoSec to ensure our product meets highest standards of security.
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies like stand-up, kick off, demos, retrospective and squad health checks.
- Adapt, learn and apply new frameworks, tools, services as required for the product development.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”