Systems Engineer (GBSD-NSCCA/NSATE Engineer) – Hill AFB, UT
Datum Software, Inc. Government Solutions (GS) is currently looking to hire an experienced Systems Engineer (GBSD-NSCCA/NSATE Engineer) to support our team at Hill AFB in Utah!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The successful candidate shall provide support to perform independent NSCCA of GBSD nuclear critical software by conducting both manual and automated tests, analyzing test results, performing demonstrations for each software item, and identifying discrepancies.
- The successful candidate shall provide support to perform a criticality assessment of the nuclear critical functions of each software item including timing estimates critical for nuclear safety related functions.
- The successful candidate shall provide support to review NSOs and provide support to develop NSRs for verification to meet NSOs as required at task level IAW AFMAN 91-119, -118.
- The successful candidate shall provide support to evaluate the developer Software Requirements Specification (SRS), Interface Requirements Specifications (IRS), Interface Design Description (IDD) if applicable, and Interface Control Documents/Drawings (ICD) to determine their compliance to the NSOs and NSRs.
- The successful candidate shall provide support to evaluate the code implementing critical system and software functions, for timing, algorithm implementation, code execution, and scaling.
MINIMUM & PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Current U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance
- Knowledge of the DoD NSCCA process, requirements, tasks, methodologies and theory.
- Knowledge, skill-set and capability to stand-up, train, and support an organic effort to perform NSCCA.
- Knowledge of Weapon System (Ground and Missile) design, analysis, development, integration, and implementation.
- The candidate shall possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in software development, at least 5 years of experience with nuclear software, and at least 5 years of experience developing using Motor Industry Software Reliability Association (MISRA) C/C++.
Work is currently being performed on-site at Hill AFB in Utah. The successful candidate must be able and willing to commute and work in office.
Datum Software Inc. (GS) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Datum Software, Inc (GS) makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time of posting.