Senior Product Manager
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
In this role, you will
- Lead projects from start to finish
- Define new feature development, identify constraints and document key details
- Communicate and manage breakdown of work between technical and design team members
- Coordinate the execution and delivery of product features
- Communicate product details for new features to Customer Success, Marketing and Sales teams
- Perform competitive analysis and value proposition differentiation.
If you’re right for this role, you have
- 5+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional success
- Experience with business operations and product management; proven track record creating a business plan for internal stakeholders justifying product enhancements and the direct correlation to customer impact and revenue.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- The ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, operations, sales, and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”