Sr. Project Manager
6 + years of experience required
The Project Manager defines job requirements for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and implementing project and/or interrelated programs activities. The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from providing support for small to medium projects to development of strategic or tactical operational plans. The projects in scope for ‘application’ role family are any development, support, and maintenance of existing applications or new development work. The projects in scope for ‘infrastructure’ role family are ongoing maintenance and upgrade / migration of infrastructure assets.
- Leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for small to medium projects.
- Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various PM tools.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Manages changes in operational plan.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Typically manages a project with a team size of approximately 7 FTEs.
- Determines client requirements and translates requirements into operational plans.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements; manages sub-contractors.
- Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged key stakeholders.
- Typically manages a project with a team size of around 15 FTE.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates cross-functional team activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Leads the project team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and client's long-term goals.
- Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Facilitates the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Identifies and recommends contingency measures.
- Typically manages a project with multiple streams having a team size of approximately 50-80 FTEs
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”