*Please see new job title & qualifications*
- 7 years of software and development experience
- A minimum of 5+ years hands-on experience working with DevSecOps related technologies.
- Candidate must be solutions oriented, using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Candidate must be able to effectively navigate complex problems, listen to different perspectives, and come to a decision.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Additionally, candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Ensure that the company methodology, standards and procedures are adopted and implemented.
- Deep understanding of Linux systems and strong core Unix skills are required. Should have experience with Unix shell scripting.
- Good working knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy, Kotlin, Gerrit, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Python.
- Test driven mindset with experience in automation with development tools
- Comfortable with facilitating training on enterprise tools and best practices
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to articulate concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Candidate must have attention to detail, and be methodical in carrying out responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, Tekton, CircleCI, GitlabCI, AWS CodePipeline etc.
- Knowledge of secure coding standards.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in working with 12-factor methodology and understanding its benefits, and able to demonstrate appropriate patterns to other team members
- Experienced with Cloud Native and Hybrid architectures
- The successful candidate must be a self-motivator and be able to perform work with little guidance or instructions. Multiple tasks may be assigned which will require managing/prioritizing.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for enabling the enterprise to adopt DevSecOps practices through the administration, support of modern development tools and enablement of our cloud journey. This role is critical to the availability and resilience of the development tools that orchestrate the delivery of application components to multiple environments.
Consult within project team and other teams, with outside vendors or consultants to ensure project or product integrity.
This team member will also participate in leading and facilitating educational sessions on the use of DevSecOps tools and Cloud Native best practices.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.