Responsible for a broad scope of operational support and install, move, add, and change (IMAC) requests supporting the IT infrastructure in office environments, reservation centers, and airport locations.
- Responsible for implementation and support of desktop devices, applications, peripherals, telephone systems, network devices, airline specific equipment ( Kiosk, Flight Information Display Systems, Ramp Information Display Systems) and multiple server platforms.
- Perform, as specified in the Service Request, the physical relocation of any IT infrastructure devices (PC workstations, peripheral devices, phones, network routers, airport devices, etc.).
- Perform upgrade services (adding to or changing a workgroup computer, workgroup peripheral, or software) as specified in the Service Request.
- Verify the asset in accordance with Delta policy prior to the move.
- Update asset management systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all hardware and software problems supported by Field Operations.
- Communicate with the Field Planning and Project Management organization. Duties may include research, providing input into work orders, and occasional assistance with site surveys.
- Perform preventative maintenance on operational devices.
- Coordinate external vendor services.
- Install, customize, maintain, test, and troubleshoot operating systems and other systems software
- Provide on-site, and on-call 7x24x365 support, as needed.
- Provide technical support, as needed, to the enterprise.
- Configure, install, maintain, test, and troubleshoot hardware systems
- Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service interruptions, and to prevent recurring problems.
- Implement changes to platforms with minimal impact to the business by following enterprise standards and procedures.
- Coordinate activities with internal/external technology owners/service providers *May perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic Network/server and application knowledge (MS Office, Outlook, etc.).
- Troubleshooting skills (hardware/software) and NT workstation and peripheral knowledge. The ideal candidate will have the above plus A+ Certification.
- Must be able to move, on a regular basis, large equipment that weighs at least 30 pounds.
- Ability to provide on-site, and on-call 7x24x365 support, as needed.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Previous airline experience is ideal.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- May require over night travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.