Open to Remote Candidates? Yes - EST only
Location: Boca Raton/Alpharetta
BASIC FUNCTIONS: This position is a senior-level position that will work with one or more Business Units, supporting multiple complex assigned projects aimed at delivering Business solutions, related to Business Process Improvements and Business Operations Integrations with Technical components. The role will predominately focus on gathering and analyzing work group data, defining current Business processes and requirements, researching best practices, and identifying and documenting process improvements, business requirements and functional specifications.
• 5+ years of business analyst experience
• BS/BA degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience required
• Previous experience working in an agile environment and using recognized development methodology, e.g., Agile, Scrum and Kanban
• Highly experienced in Business Process analysis, Business Process diagramming, Business Process Gap Analysis and Variance Analysis
• Proficient in documenting As-Is and To-Be processes.
• Knowledge of conceptual data modeling, data flows, data analysis, and data processing.
• Proven track record of gathering business requirements and translating them into user stories/functional specifications, on projects of considerable scale and/or complexity.
• Broad understanding of software development methodologies.
• Strong facilitation skills: ability to facilitate workshops with all staff levels.
• Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organization.
• Written communication skills including process documentation.
• Excellent organization, project planning, time management, and change management skills.
• Problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues.
• Find alternatives/solutions and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making.
• Advanced communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management.
• Ability to present information in a concise and effective manner to clients, management, and various departments using various communication methods.
• Analyze, define, and document complex requirements and business processes.
• Develop complex systems specifications, process flow, and conversion strategies.
• Create complex technical and functional user documentation.
• Contribute to the development of new tools, processes, and solutions to meet desired product needs.
• Follow established business processes, protocols, and quality standards in the development and deployment of complex solutions.
• Maintain stakeholder expectations and raise appropriate issues to managers as necessary.
• Develop “trusted advisor” relationship with senior stakeholders through effective communication and efficient, quality execution on projects.
• Gather business requirements and translate them into user stories/functional specifications.
• Identify and document process improvements and functional specifications based on research of best practices and data analysis
• Perform analysis on existing systems; identifying options for potential solutions and assess for both technical and business suitability.
• Work with remote development teams, internal IT, and business to ensure requirements are being met.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”