SAP Functional Consultant
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
- Location for this position is Atlanta, GA.This role requires relocation to project location.
- At least 5 years of Experience in SAP Time Evaluation and had strong experience in Time Data collections, Calculation of Quota Values, and Wagetype Generation within FLSA and in Collective Bargained environments.
- Good understanding of Benefits, Payroll, Organizational Management and PA
- Experience with CATS backend as well as Fiori layers built on top of CATS.
- Sound foundation in design and build of Time Schema / PCR Schema utilizing Best Practices.
- Diligent tester including regression testing solutions.
- Can provide insight and functional experience with both upstream Time Data Capture System Integrations and downstream systems and reporting.
- Experience with HRSP deployment
- Employee should have good exposure in Tax Reporting – PU19, Off-cycle process and BSI tax Factory.
- Should have experience in Postings, Month end Accruals, 401k process.
- Experience with SAP Custom interfaces and reports.
- Experience in parallel payroll testing and Integration testing with SF – EC.
- Document defects and track defect resolution with the system integrator using the defects module in ServiceNow and/or Agility.
- Should have experience with ticketing tools.
- Communication and Analytical skills In Person and Remote.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
**The consultant will be converted from Contract to Full time employee after 3 months. Must be Authorized to work in the U.S.**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
- The Sr. Time Functional Consultant position would require interface with key stakeholders and apply your SAP HCM functional proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- You will play an important role in delivering solutions for time enhancements.
- Lead validation for all types of support and testing activities related to system, landscape, and process enhancement.
- Will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.