- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science with 8 or more years of software development experience with a minimum of 4 years of experience working with Services and Integration technologies.
- Experience working with microservices architecture, messaging middleware and developing cloud native applications is required.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as OpenShift (Kubernetes) and AWS API technologies and platforms such as APIGEE and Swagger is required.
- Web application frameworks like JQuery, Springboot, GraphQL, AngularJS, Node.js is required.
- Large project experience with high transaction volumes is required Experience using IBM’s DataPower in a Prod environment is a plus.
- Experience working with business rules engines/business process management systems such as JBPM is required.
- Experience in VersionOne, GIT and DevOps is required
- Experience with agile development with frequent releases is a plus
- Self-motivated individual with strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work independently and in a collaborative setting
- Previous experience in supporting large applications in production environment with strong debugging skills required
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job.
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal 10 + years of Software Development experience and/or architecture is preferred
- Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation
- Must have the ability to mentor junior developers Must have ability to monitor and support business critical APIs
- Highly motivated and keen to work in a fast-paced organization
- Have experience working with diverse teams located in various countries
- Have a proven history of building consensus and driving results across teams and organizations, develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
- Airline industry knowledge is a plus
Responsibilities & Job Description:
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”
- Assist and advise project teams on project design options
- Create component design working with the solution architect and implement the design
- Assist and advise project teams on strategic architectural standards and direction
- Oversee both high level and detailed technical design reviews
- Partner with consumers of the platform/services produced under the framework
- Collaborate with solution architect and business area to analyze technical information and produce quality software
- Be the technical leader for an agile team Lead the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Keep abreast of industry trends through benchmarking, participation in professional associations, etc in order to lead strategic business direction
- Lead creation of processes, tools, and monitoring to proactively identify potential system issues
- Lead or assist in certifications of new or revised products or tools
- Provide leadership in communicating and exhibiting leadership vision/strategy
- Communicate and champion values
- Investigate, troubleshoot and correct system problems as needed
- Revise, test, and implement software as needed