Disaster Recovery Analyst
- High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
- Experience working in an enterprise IT environment (on prem & cloud), evaluating IT system resiliency via recovery plans inclusive of logical and physical (Visio) diagrams.
- Demonstrate teamwork skills, be innovative, creative, and have strong technical problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with multiple levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at the right level.
- Delivers quality work on time, translates planning into action by following applicable established procedures or methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related academic field of study.
- Technical writing experience.
- Certification in Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery a plus but not required.
- ServiceNow experience.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
- Experience in the airline industry and technologies.
Job Responsibilities & Job Description:
- Seeking an IT Disaster Recovery Analyst to collaborate with business and IT stakeholders in supporting IT Disaster Recovery readiness for in accordance with industry best practices: ITIL IT Service Continuity Management, ISO, etc.
- This role can be in Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) interviews & surveys with business units and IT application owners to assess business criticality, confirm system resiliency, and assign a tier designation commensurate with organizational needs.
- Governance review and analysis of IT Disaster Recovery Plans for DR-related risks and quality standards.
- Facilitate quarterly and ad hoc IT Disaster Recovery (ITDR) exercises including tabletops and production traffic fail-over, with internal application owners and external vendors.
- Create & maintain ITDR program documentation including overall recovery strategy, weekly status report, presentations of ITDR program elements, etc.
- Continuously analyze and maintain the integrity of ITDR program data resources.
- Analyze data against published standards and generate risk exceptions for ITDR-related risks.
- Interoperability with IT Service Management including participation in Incident, Change, and Release Management activities to ensure alignment with ITDR strategy.
- Recommend continuous improvement to ITDR Program elements and activities via innovation, automation, and streamlining.
- Participate in IT project planning, providing ITDR analysis and expertise evaluation of recovery options.
- Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Experience working with global notification tools (Everbridge, PagerDuty, MIR3).
- Close collaboration with Business Continuity and Emergency Management divisions.
- Rotational on call response to high-priority incidents in the event of an ITDR activation.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”