Salt Lake City, UT
- Electronic Repair Knowledge
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, MS Office, Outlook, etc.
- Troubleshooting skills (hardware/software) and peripheral knowledge.
- The ideal candidate will have the above plus A+ Certification.
- Must be able to move, on a regular basis, large equipment that weighs at least 40 pounds.
- Ability to provide on-site, and on-call 7x24x365 support, as needed.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Previous airline experience is ideal.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Responsible for a broad scope of operational support and install, move, add, and change (IMAC) requests supporting the IT infrastructure in office environments, reservation centers, and airport locations.
- Provides service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Diagnoses errors or technical problems and determines proper solutions.
- Produces timely and detailed service reports.
- Documents processes.
- Collects and analyzes performance data to provide technical assistance.
- Ties workflow to schedule
- Accurately documents solutions related to complex issues
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved
- Troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers
- Builds positive relationships with customers
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”