Sr. Network Security
**The ideal candidate will have a solid grasp of Cisco's Enterprise Data Center products and solutions
**Candidate must be self-motivated, team oriented and must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills. The following skills and experience are desired of this candidate:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar network engineering role. Preferably within a data center environment
- Familiarity or experience with Cisco ACI architecture and products
- Knowledge Data Center architectures
- Familiarity with SDN & SDDC technologies and their applications
- Hands on experience configuring and managing Cisco 6509 switches ? Experience or good understanding of spanning tree
- Familiarity with L4-7 services integration in a data center environment (Palo Alto and F5 are a strong plus)
- Hands on experience with Cisco Nexus 5K platforms running NXOS
- Experience with Nexus 9K running NXOS
- Understand datacenter networking fabric topologies and common architectures deployed, both Layer 2 and Layer 3 based
- Solid Routing & Switching skills
- Familiarity or experience with network automation or programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- College degree in a related field preferred
- Cisco certifications are a plus
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
Responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and optimizing network infrastructure in support of all data center, store, field office, and partner connectivity requirements.
- Forming and following a standards-based architecture and design philosophy to ensure the overall health, security, and scalability of network infrastructure.
- Provides guidance on system architecture, integration of systems, and technical architecture.
- Leads the network design that meets the business requirements and also the needs of development / operational teams.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”