Sr. Project Manager – Application #32349
- 6 + years of experience required; Blue Prism experience; Migrating to Cloud Platform Experience; Agile Approach Experience.
- Blue Prism Experience, Automation Lead Experience, Experience Migrating to Cloud Based Solution, Experience with Agile Approach.
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills. With outstanding written, oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions in a way in which are quickly understood.
- You’ll have in-depth working knowledge and understanding of the RPA, Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence tool vendors, tool capabilities, features and functionalities (6+ years).
- You will have followed the market evolution closely to stay ahead of the curve and spot new evolutions that can be beneficial to our team and stakeholders.
- You have been involved with the creation of and Enterprise team/Proofs of concept/Pilots in the Automation/AI space in Agile mode with at least one of the market leading tools – such as Blue Prism, the Power Platform, UIPath or Automation Anywhere.
- In particular you will be expected to play a key role in supporting the deployment of ‘best in class’ RPA/Intelligent Automation products across the enterprise, and help to identify opportunities to drive intelligent automation solutions through close collaboration with our Artificial Intelligence team Participate in project teams through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle.
- Lend specific subject matter knowledge to the process re-engineering, automation design and change management for all automation products, helping to reduce friction along the path from design through deployment, with a strong focus on designing a positive automation experience.
- Stay up to date with current and upcoming improvements to our current tech stack, and open to opportunities to leverage mature technologies as opportunities arise.
- Support evangelization and engagement with leaders and their teams to help expand the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation footprint across the enterprise.
- Assist in the creation & communication of program benefits to team leaders across all tools and automation enterprise wide & advise on the evolution of operating and funding models across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with team leadership to support the evolution into an Agile DevSecOps model by providing best practices, and guidance as needed with a strong eye towards governance.
The Program Manager defines job requirements for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and implementing project and/or interrelated programs activities.
The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from providing support for small to medium projects to development of strategic or tactical operational plans. The projects in scope for ‘application’ role family are any development, support, and maintenance of existing applications or new development work. The projects in scope for ‘infrastructure’ role family are ongoing maintenance and upgrade / migration of infrastructure assets.
- Leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for small to medium projects.
- Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various PM tools.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks. -Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Manages changes in operational plan.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Determines client requirements and translates requirements into operational plans.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements; manages sub-contractors.
- Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged key stakeholders.
- Typically supports a project with a team size of around 15 FTE.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates cross-functional team activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Leads the project team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and client's long-term goals.
- Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Facilitates the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Identifies and recommends contingency measures.
- Typically manages a project with multiple streams.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”