Professional Project Manager III #32362
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #32362|
Professional Project Manager III #32362
• Candidates should have experience of 4-6 years in Power Apps and Power BI
• Candidate should have experience in solutions in Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI)
• Expert in Change Management.
• Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types.
• Experience in using PowerApps and Flow.
• Experience in using Visio and Map Processing.
• Excellence in PowerApps development and Microsoft .NET technologies.
• Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
• Experience with various design frameworks Customize the Workflow, sites, libraries, lists, views.
• Cloud solutions using the Power Platform Nice to have - SECONDARY Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Certification.
• Mobile friendly application development .
• Key Azure Skills: Web Apps, SQL DB, Azure Function, Logic App, Web Jobs, API Apps. GIT, Azure DevOps Soft Skills Team Player Self-starter and highly motivated.
• Excellent Communication Skills Ability to handle high pressure situations Ability to do research and POC as when required.
• Must Have Skills in PowerApps, PowerBI, PowerAutomate.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications):
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management Science, Industrial Engineering, related Quantitative Disciplines or 5 plus years of relevant experience.
• Staffing experience is preferred, especially across numerous airport locations.
• Experience with simulation, modeling, and statistical analysis software.
• Experience leading strategy in a matrixed environment and managing a team.
• Experience reviewing staffing efficiency against financial targets.
• Drive cost savings, providing strategic performance monitoring.
• Partner with Resource Planning to shape the resource modeling, planning, and structuring of the ACS operation.
• Strong team player and experience developing process maps in Visio, can lead a project timeline and canvas project needs to stay on track.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
• Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Automate Hands-on experience with Power Apps, Power Automate Develop enterprise-grade secure applications that scale across various regions around the world Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
• Good knowledge and experience of product development using Agile Scrum methodologies
• Ability to collaborate with technical architects, product owners and development team effectively.
• Support other developers On the team and mentor them Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
• Forecast hiring and staffing needs.
• Maintain expert knowledge of our staffing performance metrics. Partner with Resource Planning to improve and simplify reporting.
• Empower the East and West Resource Management team to provide strategic counsel, automate reliability coaching opportunities, improve visibility to safety risks by implementing real-time qual tracking, and introduce SRR exit process.
• Support project management. Selects processes and creates tools to support project delivery. Gathers best practices from the operation to create consistent, efficient projects.
• Tracks metrics and performance data to support MPS and time collection system reporting and analysis and acts as a liaison to the team for reporting enhancements and fixes for the business unit. Assists in the resolution of database issues with MPS and related systems.
• Provides trending and variance analysis and management of data and information from MPS, time collection, payroll, and related systems.
• Responsible for building routine and ad-hoc database queries.
• Provides routine and ad hoc reporting and analysis for managerial decision-making. Performs audits of MPS, time collection system, and payroll data.
• Creates and tracks project plans including risk assessments, project status, project goal measurement, and timelines.
• Provides regular status updates, risk assessments, and mitigation plans for the team. Effectively uses project management tools and accounts/tracks resources, deliverables, milestones and identifies the critical path.
• Accurately identifies and manages those deliverables that are in and out of scope, as well as the length and the difficulty of tasks.
• Selects processes and creates tools to support project delivery, gathering best practices from the operation.
• Interacts with frontline agents and all levels of ACS leadership to ensure expectations are met. Prioritizes frontline feedback to ensure schedules match employee preference where the operation allows. Serves as an SME for station leaders to improve overall financial performance through staffing efficiencies.
• Proactively oversee LOAs, PTO, and liability to ensure optimal station workforce planning.
• Partners with the reporting team to improve staffing tracking and connect to all data sources including RTSM and MPS.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”