Sr. Developer – Niche #32575
6 + years of experience required
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems. Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in the company’s terminology refers to Mobility and TPF.
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques.
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
- Experience in AWS with NodeJS/Python/Java, Quarkus, Lamdas, Strong Java basics and analytical skills.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”