Quality Assurance Specialist II #31596
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #31596|
Quality Assurance Specialist III #31596
The IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) is an internationally recognized and accepted evaluation system designed to assess the operational management and control systems of an airline.
The IOSA audit creates a standard that is comparable on a world-wide basis, enabling and maximizing the joint use of audit reports. This mitigates the need for our and its partners to conduct multiple safety audits on an annual basis. IOSA requires registration renewal biannually (2 years).
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
•8+ years’ experience.
• Project management experience.
• Candidates must have a sound knowledge of the Safety Risk Management (SRM) process. Risk and safety management experience preferred.
• Proven expertise using MS PowerPoint and Excel.
• Candidate will take the actions from IOSA audit and create action plans.
• Candidates should have a sound knowledge of aviation safety management principles and practices plus have strong analytical skills.
• Must be able to manage task execution and follow up, monitor and manage information, balance multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
• Thorough understating of the IOSA program.
• Extensive experience and knowledge of the ISARP completion and documentation process.
• Must have the ability to work with minimal direction and possess strong decision making,
interpersonal, written and communication skills with accuracy and thoroughness in performing
• Previous experience with an IOSA AO.
• Strong analytical and oral communication skills.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”