Project Coordinator #32594
2-6 years of experience required
- Developing, managing, and tracking IT projects, from inception to implementation and supporting transition.
- Forecasting, managing, tracking, and reporting project progress, issues, budget, and scope changes to achieve successful project completion, on-time, and within budget.
- Managing communications and expectations of clients, sponsors, users, team, contractors and the enterprise while ensuring project adherence to established IT project methodologies and standards, including developing resource plans, risk assessments, project plans, checkpoint reviews, etc.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate operational difficulties and makes recommendations to solve problems.
- Follows established modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities.
- Partners with the appropriate IT personnel and users to assist in operations process creation, redesign, and documentation.
- Translates high level requirements into functional specifications for new projects.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”