Sr. Developer - mibility iOS #32554
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #32554|
Sr. Developer – Mobility iOS #32554
• 6 + years of experience required
• Hands on experience in Swift and Objective C, and Xamarin
• Design patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM etc
• Experience in testing tools like Expresso, Junit
• Experience in XCUI
• Experience in Gradle, Github
• Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
• Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives
The Mobile Developer will be responsible for building innovative features for both native iOS applications and Xamarin applications for Enterprise Mobility.
In this scope, the next team-player of this space will work with their team and matrix teams to define the technical solutions that creates resilient and automated systems and ensure defect-free delivery of our solutions with a focus on reusability, reliability, and quality.
This senior developer will work very closely with the technical architects on the team and across the organization, partner with peers across the IT and, even more heavily, the squad team members in order to build an industry best customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead a team working on iOS native and Xamarin applications by helping them identify solutions to business needs
• Mentor and help mature the agile-team in on-time and on-budget execution, while still delivering innovative and efficient solutions for our customers
• Production issue triage and prevention as needed, release management support from a technical standpoint, and overall backlog maintenance
• Recruiting, mentoring, and retaining the industry best talent for the team
• Research and Development of POCs, innovative new ideas for customer interactions
• Drive work using industry leading agile practices
• Write test automation on DAF2 platform
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran