Mobile Test Automation Engineer #32715
|Location: Eagan, Minnesota|
|ID Number: #32715|
Mobile Test Automation Engineer #32715
• Must be a Minneapolis resident or willing to move after accepting the offer. This is not a full time WFH position nor accepting candidates who are not willing to relocate after accepting an offer.
• 5 to?7 years?of experience in Information Technology with expertise in test automation of applications from UI and API layer.?
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Hands on experience?in?OOPs?languages like Java,?C# and?scripting languages like Python,?Perl,Shell,?Bash?etc.?
• Experience with API and Microservices testing and automation?
• Knowledge and experience with Test Driven?Development (TDD),Behavior Driven Development(BDD) with a testing framework?like?Cucumber, JBehave?
• Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred), Oracle, MySQL and/or No SQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB?etc)?
• Experience deploying applications in AWS or OpenShift (Kubernetes)?
• Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Postman, REST Assured,?Karate, Cypress, Ready API etc.??
• Hands on experience of building test automation framework from ground up using modular framework and design pattern like Page Object Model design pattern (POM) etc.??
• Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as?SCRUM,?SAFe, XP etc.?
• Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.?
• Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub,?AWS Code Commit etc.?
• Hands on experience of creating test reports from automation test run using tools such as cucumber report, Extent report etc.?
• Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation?
What will give you a competitive edge:
• Knowledge and experience with the Travel Industry?
• Infrastructure automation using docker and tools like Chef, Puppet, Terraform?
• Experience of working with various AWS cloud services such as EC2, s3 bucket, AWS code pipeline, CloudFormation, etc.?
• Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.?
• Experience of working with test management and agile management tools such as?VersionOne,??qTest?etc.?
• Experience of working with container orchestration tools such as docker, RED Hat OpenShift, AWS CloudFormation.?
• Experience of non-functional testing such as performance, load, stress, security,?accessibility?and usability testing.? ?
As?a?Software Development Engineer in Test,?you will help?deliver the quality and performance of large scale, big data, custom hardware multi-platform software products?and applications?that?includes;?web, API and mobile application interfaces.
The SDET focuses on contributing to the development of automated functional?component tests,?Integration tests and end-to-end tests through open source test frameworks for overall system testing within an Agile environment.? ?
• Design,?develop,?execute,?and maintain software to test the product/application.?
• Automated scripts development using Cucumber and Appium in Java Responsible to build the overall Automation Framework for Regression and Integration with Jenkins.
• Hands-on experience with MDM (Mobile Device Management software) such as Airwatch or similar, MUST have IOS testing experience not just Android.
• Define automation strategy, automation cases as well as?Design tools for unit, functional, and performance testing in a programmatic manner.?
• Participate in design and code inspections.?
• Propose improvements to our existing processes and?build?automated tools,?libraries?and utilities?in order to improve the team’s speed, quality and efficiency.?
• Work with a wide variety of technologies from front-end UI to back-end distributed web services.
• Own the design and implementation of tests that will help in end-to-end quality of major deliverables working closely with?multiple engineers?and teams to execute them.?
• Integration of both the tests and infrastructure automation into the CI/CD pipeline is also a key responsibility in this position.?
• Contribute to agile development teams following 12 Factor application development principles.?
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”