Sr Sys Engr #20233
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #20233|
Sr System Engineer
Atlanta GA 30354
- a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training in the computer systems development field.
- A Master’s degree in related field is preferred.
- The senior position also requires 5+ years of experience in design, development, installation, modification; depth; industry exp.; project mgt.; structured design, support and implementation of Middleware products/tools.
- Previous airline experience is a plus.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Candidate must also possess the technical expertise to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
We are looking for an experienced engineer that can step in and help support our current Middleware infrastructure using technologies such as but not limited to:
- AEM, WebSphere, Liberty, JBOSS EAP, Apache, Data Grid.
- The candidate should have 5+ years of UNIX scripting; however, experience in Ansible/YAML is ideal.
- Responsibilities include support of software deployments from an internal build product through our Blade Logic toolset to the destination servers.
- Provides support, troubleshooting, maintenance, and enhancements to current platforms and processes.
- This position will also help define new process improvements based on the need of our internal customers and industry trends.
- Maintenance and creation of documentation is crucial to this role.