The projects in scope for ‘infrastructure’ role family are ongoing maintenance and upgrade / migration of infrastructure assets.
- -Leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for small to medium projects.
- -Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various PM tools.
- -Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks. -Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project.
- -Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- -Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- -Manages changes in operational plan.
- -Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan. -Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- -Typically manages a project with a team size of approximately 7 FTEs.
- '-Determines client requirements and translates requirements into operational plans.
- -Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements; manages sub-contractors.
- -Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged key stakeholders.
- -Typically manages a project with a team size of around 15 FT