Datum Software is seeking an experienced Java Developer (12+ years of experience) to provide technical expertise in designing and engineering software solutions to support critical business applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline with 12+ years of experience in designing and implementing micro-services and J2EE applications
- Expert in Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of Java internals, JVM tuning and troubleshooting
- Passionate about agile software delivery, to work in a collaborative way with key technology and business stakeholders to deliver great software
- Hands on e-commerce development experience
- Knowledge of various J2EE and servlet containers such as WebSphere, JBoss
- Expert in JSON, Spring, XML, Struts
- Mastery designing and implementing Restful APIs. - Experience with source control and build tools
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT (github, Bitbucket or similar)
- Proficiency with modern technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Cloud Foundry)
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and PCI standards
- Technical domain expertise in the Payment processing space and expertise in integrating with Payment gateways and processors in a multi-channel, multi-national business environment would be highly desirable
- The eagerness to listen to colleagues and customers alike; convey ideas effectively and prepare technical presentations and other technical documentation
- Being proactive and customer centric
- DevOps experience/knowledge is a plus.