Our client is actively recruiting for a Senior Data Modeler. In this role you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements from business users in order to create various types of models representing several levels of detail.
- Harmonizes data from multiple databases by cleaning data to eliminate incomplete, incorrect and inconsistent entries
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of information management solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems
- Identifies and defines processes and data, integrating it into an enterprise perspective
- Supports project lifecycle from scoping/ planning to deployment of information management system
- Engages in process design and implementation of information management systems, involving master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, and data quality
- Sets direction for data governance
- Defines criteria for selecting the organizational structure of information management
- Responsible for the functional design and architecture of information management systems across all technologies and platforms
- Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies.
- 6 + years of experience required
- Need data modeler with experience in Hadoop platform