Sr Project Manager-Infrastructure
- 5+ years Project Manager experience
- Experience leading infrastructure upgrade projects
- Knowledge of, and experience with database upgrade processes helpful
- Knowledge of, and experience with database security improvement projects helpful
- The PM will focus on database / infrastructure projects.
- He/She will work with leadership to define requirements for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and implementing project and/or interrelated program activities.
- Projects will range in size and complexity.
- The projects in scope for ‘infrastructure’ role family are typically ongoing maintenance and upgrade / migration of infrastructure assets.
- The PM will lead project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities
- Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various PM tools
- Determines, monitors and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements
- Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged key stakeholders
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria; -Manages changes in operational plan; -Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan; -Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients