Sr. Project Manager - Infra #23967
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #23967|
Sr. Project Manager – Infrastructure
6+ month contract position
• 5 or more years of managing infrastructure related projects, including but not limited to hardware, appliance, network, storage, firewall, VMware, server build, Linux, Windows, middleware, automation, Cisco converged infrastructure design, installation, configuration, support.
• PMP and/or PMI-ACP preferred
• Motivated to learn, dig deeper, take initiative, proactive, and lead.
• Manage/lead the planning and implementation of multiple complicated/major projects focusing on infrastructure, which includes defining project scope, goals, deliverables, tasks, and resources.
• Work with infrastructure architects/engineers to define/review/solidify milestones/tasks with timelines for assigned projects, ad-hoc complex technical undertakings
• Manage the implementation of assigned projects/ad-hoc undertakings and provide timely updates to management and major stakeholders
• Identify/clarify major gaps/concerns/issues/road blockers during design and implementation stages of the projects; drive the remediation/resolution/mitigation of the identified risks/issues/obstacles/road blockers.
• Responsible for stakeholder communication, which includes delivering regular status updates to the management, architecture, technical teams on both infrastructure and application development sides
• Manage, motivate and coach project team members consisting of technical engineers, architects, etc., across the infrastructure spectrum, including but not limited to: data center facilities, converged infrastructure platform, virtualization teams, server provisioning and build teams, network engineering including ACI, network services including DNS/firewall/load balancing, system and application monitoring, storage, active directory, production readiness, etc.