Infrastructure Architect #23984
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #23984|
Sr. Systems Engineer
6+ month contract position
• Advanced level on Linux OS install, configuration, troubleshooting, etc.
• Advanced level on scripting for infrastructure tasks including shell, Ansible, python, etc.
• Advanced level on devops tools like Jenkins, GIT, etc.
• Intermediate level on firewall, network, ACI, load balancer, monitoring tools (OS, Dynatrace, sumo logic, etc.).
• Motivated to learn, dive in, take initiative, and lead.
• Work with application and system architects and engineers to design/review/clarify/digest the logical architecture design for all the projects involved.
• Discover/identify/clarify/document infrastructure requirements for assigned projects including but not limited to: physical hardware specs, OS specs with build sheets, access requests, security configuration, network components, firewall, load balancer, storage, monitoring, operational support documentations, etc.
• Lead and drive the rising issues/gaps/road blockers with development and infrastructures to develop and implement solutions.
• Provide support/validation for all infrastructure deliverables and documentation.
• Work with development and infrastructure team to automate operational and configuration tasks.
• Develop/maintain/validate documentation for main deliverables for future projects and repeatable processes.
• Lead/drive infrastructure delivery for assigned projects and serve as single point of contact for project managers, development teams and infrastructure teams from technical point of view.
• Lead/drive the performance and capacity analysis to provide foundation on sizing requirements for the assigned projects.