Operations Engineer 24214
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #24214|
Responsible for the support of various platforms (hardware, operating systems, and communication networks).
Provide consultation and direct technical support in planning, integration, testing, and implementation of release, upgrades, or changes to various platforms.
Ensure stable performance and availability for various platforms through monitoring and tuning.
Perform other duties which include capacity planning, workload modeling, system maintenance, installing, supporting, and troubleshooting software and hardware.
Documentation of issues and resolutions for use in both training and troubleshooting.
• Provide technical support to Systems Operations and Engineering groups, as required.
• Assist in analysis and documentation of platforms to meet enterprise requirements as required.
• Provide input to support engineering design efforts to improve operational efficiency of platforms.
• Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot OCC VDI infrastructure using VMWare and Teradici tools provided.
• Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot OCC Radio infrastructure coordinating with ATL Radio, Radio Shop and AT&T.
• Maintain and troubleshoot A/V infrastructure provided by Activu and Baker Audio, escalating when necessary.
• Entitle, install, maintain, test, and troubleshoot, operating systems and other systems software products.
• Configure, install, maintain, test, and troubleshoot hardware systems.
• Complete work orders as assigned. • Create and monitor network/local print queues for all printers.
• Implement changes to platforms with minimal impact to the business by following established OCC procedures for VDI and physical infrastructures.
• Monitor and tune platforms to maximize availability and performance.
• Ensure platforms conform to the enterprise systems management and security standards.
• Write, submit, and perform RFCs for OCC Solution Center work as assigned.
• Coordinate external vendor services.