Responsible for performing various research, data analysis, knowledge sharing, and knowledge management tasks. Assist Air Force leaders in better understanding available capabilities and trends related to training, education and learning development and management in industry, academia, and other government entities to enhance Air Force human capital development across the learning spectrum. Manage results from research efforts and data collection to be shared across multiple organizations and for use to inform, make decisions and develop strategy for Air Force human capital.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide professional support services to AETC in data collection and information sharing
- Perform research and gather business intelligence from commercial industry and academic entities to identify, understand and apply available tools, methods, innovations, and best practices for training, education, learning development and learning management
- Perform literature reviews, analyze and integrate data from various sources, and develop metrics to monitor trends in learning management
- Plan and conduct research using scientific qualitative and quantitative methods, analyze data, and compile findings
- Develop, prepare, and deliver a variety of written correspondence and documentation, to include reports and briefings, to disseminate findings and recommendations on effective strategies to inform and enhance Human Capital Development strategy
- Attend meetings and brief results to Air Force leaders on trends in private industry and academia that may inform and enhance Human Capital Development in the Air Force
- Provide program management expertise
- Establish and maintain a historical archive of all Human Capital Development research, to include but not limited to, surveys, studies, findings reports, etc.
- Establish relationships and coordinate with multiple Air Force organizations, to include but not limited to HAF, AETC-SAS, HQ AETC Staff, REATOC, HQ AFPC and others as needed
- Establish relationships and coordinate with representatives from various federal government, private sector, academic, and non-profit organizations
- Establish and maintain a current historical library of all research and analysis working files, correspondence, background papers, and briefings, etc. – formatted and filed to enable historical documentation and future analyses
- Master’s degree in psychology, sociology, or other related social science discipline reflecting advanced training in quantitative research methods – advance degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in related field performing research, analyzing data, and preparing reports or briefings of findings about human collaboration and collective intelligence, business intelligence, business analytics, innovation and marketing
- Expert in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word)
- Expert analytical, written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a government led Multi-Functional Team (MFT)
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.