Software Test Analyst
Responsible for test and verification activities in support of the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) program. Execute testing procedures to ensure that software meets established standards. Develop and write testing scripts and plans to ensure that software functions as expected.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Review system release documentation
- Perform tests in accordance with test plan and guidance provided by Project Manager (PM) and/or Test Director
- Evaluate test results and provides assessments and recommendations that will be analyzed and included in the test summary report. Evaluations must be submitted in accordance with the test plan and guidance provided by the PM and/or Test Director
- Validate test criteria and expectations
- Monitor test conditions – create test cases and monitor execution of test cases
- Facilitate communication between test team and technical team (i.e., government or contractor system or service developers/integrators)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related IT field OR 3+ years of test experience
- Security+ certification
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate effectively with leadership, team-members and customers
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.