Sr. Developer #24240
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #24240|
Sr. Developer – Non-Niche
6+ month contract position
6 + years of experience required
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems. Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development refers to Mobility and TPF.
'-Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
-Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
-Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
'-Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
-Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
-Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
'-Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
-Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
-Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
-Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
1. Proficient in SQLServer and Oracle. Have the ability to write performance tuned SQL statements
2. Proficient in PowerBI dashboards and reports. Ability to work with custom visuals and good understanding of having parameterized reports
3. Good working knowledge of Python and Shell scripting
4. Working knowledge of using APIs and different authentication methods
5. Ability to think of end to end solutions rather than just one specific vertical
1. Ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, but forge relationships with key stake holders
2. Ability to clearly articulate approach and mindset behind having alternate approaches
Analytical and Process skills:
1. Have a clear understanding of Agile processes and have worked in the Agile environment
2. Experience in Userstory management tools like Jira, Rally or Versionone
3. Must have a good understanding of data analysis and master data management